Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thirty Minute Meals...Stuffed Pasta Shells

I know that I totally stood everyone up last week, but yall, all I can say is that I am barely keeping my head above water getting adjusted to this homeschooling thing!  It is awesome and wonderful and a perfect fit for us, but it takes some tweaking and a whole lotta' changing and moving around to end up where you want to be...and we are almost there!!

I promise that this recipe will totally make up for my absence last week.  You are going to NEVER not have a bag of these shells in your freezer ever again.   I try to keep an extra bag at all times because you never know when you are going to need something so super easy and there is nothing easier...I promise you!!!  And its delicious.  So invite some folks over and enjoy dinner!!  Here is the recipe...


If its just me and Big Daddy and the girls, we use half a bag.  If we have company, we usually use the whole bag...trust me there will be none left.  I buy these at Sam's for $10.00.



After you put the shells in your 13x9 (crammed in there good and tight) you will cover them with a jar of spaghetti sauce and lots of shredded cheese.  And you are going to bake them uncovered at 350 for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is good and melted.


Here is the finished product.  I had to make 2 dishes because I ran out of room in the big pan and I knew we needed more...



Add a caesar salad and some garlic bread and its a meal everybody will be talking about.

The best part is every time I cook it for company, they always ask me what I stuff the shells with because its soooo good.  Buwwwaaahaaahaaahaa {that is my evil laugh}.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...