Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thirty Minute Meals...Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

As we get back to the school year, I know that for me I am going to be looking for quick suppers to prepare in the afternoons.  I figured that you might be thinking the same thing so I am totally swiping Rachel Ray's name and every Thursday I will post a meal that takes 30 minutes or less to prepare.  Sound yummy to your tummy?

Today's 30 minute meal is Creamy Chicken Enchiladas a.k.a the best enchiladas you have ever made

Here is how you make 'em:

In a large mixing bowl, beat 1 pkg. cream cheese, 2 tbs. water, 2 tsp. ground cumin, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, and 2 tsp. onion powder until smooth.


Now, stir in 2 or 3 boiled boneless skinless chicken breasts that you have chopped up.



Place a heaping spoonful down the center of a flour tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13x9 baking dish.



In a bowl, combine 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 16oz. container of sour cream, 1 can of diced green chillies, 1/2 cup of milk and pour over the enchiladas.




Bake, uncovered at 350 for about 20 minutes, then cover with cheddar cheese and bake another 5 or so until the cheese is melted.  It makes 10 enchiladas, and you can easily double the recipe for bigger dinners.  Yall, this meal is soooo easy and soooo good that the first chance I got to take a picture of the finished product this is what it looked like...



It is literally a race to get your plate over here fast enough.  YUMMY!!  I hope you enjoy!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...