Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lets Talk Gosselin

courtesy of Photobucket.com
Last night was the "All you Wanted to Know" episode on Jon and Kate Plus 8 and as you all know I am beginning to get a little disappointed in my favorite tv family! I don't know what is going on but last night I did not learn all I wanted to know, in fact I didnt learn anything. And I know that they are trying to kill us before they show us the new house...SUPPOSEDLY NEXT WEEK, but really viewer email is HORRIBLE!!
Now, I have to say that learning about the crew and how everything works was very interesting and like I said before I know that they are killing time until the big new house episode, but last night I truly think Kate would've rather had her right foot cut off than have to sit there and answer these questions which I thought were legitimate, but I guess she didn't.
Did anyone else find her to be on the defensive at all?? It seemed that she was aggrevated and trying to defend herself the entire show. I realize though that there are so many mean people in the blog world that bad mouth them every chance they get, so maybe she was directing her frustrations to those people, but what about us...her faithful viewers that are defending them, supporting them, and contributing to the bagjillions of dollars that they now have??? Did anybody else watch and if so, what are yalls thoughts??

5 comments:

  1. I watched some of it. I was actually flipping back and forth between that and the Bachelor. Wish I would have seen more of it to make a comment on your post.

    The parts that we did see was about the crew and we got a kick out of that...and Alexis' screaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite shows and I look forward to the new episodes although I did find myself a little bored with last night show. In fact, I turned the channel- and tried to go back later but was still pretty much uninterested . They are human just like any of us and who knows what was going on - trying to show some grace I guess ;) But it wasn't as enjoyable as usual . I will still watch- I love them!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was somewhat disappointed as well. I had seen the episode before when they answered viewer questions and it seemed that there were many repeated questions. I agree that Kate seemed on the defensive too. One of the first questions that was asked was about if they regret or think the children will end up resenting their decision to do this show. I know that perhaps other families may decide against doing this, but she said that they will be able to have the funds to send their children to college. I respect that and from some of the answers and especially the input from the crew made it very clear that they have set some pretty strong boundaries about what they will and won't do. I still love the show and I can't wait to see the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of you!! Maybe they are just doing some filler shows in preparation for THE NEW HOUSE which I cannot wait to see. I do love this family and hope they don't start becoming what all of these mean bloggers out there say they are! Thanks for commenting, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! The red velvet didn't turn out, yikes! I guess that one needs revised, lol!

    I completely agree with you about Mondays episode. I felt she was so bored and defensive - like she would rather be anywhere else. I can understand people have good and bad days, but it's sad to feel that she doesn't really care about the viewers (at least that's how I feel).

    It's just so sad because I feel like one of my favorite shows is hard to watch now. From reading things online about people meeting her at book signings and other events some have said she's stand offish or rude. Now maybe they caught her at a bad time, but seeing episodes like this where she seems to not care or not want to answer new questions makes me wonder some.

    I think many out there bashing them in the blog/internet world are truly jealous of them - but I do see some valid points also. I sort of feel that maybe because they've gotten all they've wanted (house, trips, ect) that they are "over" the show and just more interested in the perks that they've received.

    I hope I'm wrong! I loved the show and when I see old episodes it is just so fun to watch, but the new ones just leave me feeling bored or even a little annoyed.

    Maybe I need to watch less tv, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...