Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Got Guilt and Looking for Validation

Hey Gals! Im just wondering if anyone has been in this boat before and if so, what did you do. My girls are 5 (about to be 6) and 8. We have been going through this little thing all week of getting little visitors in the middle of the night. Now, before I go any further, let me just say that my kids are not sleepers, never have been, probably never will be. But, anyway, at around 3am comes round one of what my husband calls "our night crowd." So, now there are 3 of us in the bed. Then around 4 comes round two and so we are all four of us in our queen size bed. Now, I see the alarm clock and know that it will be going off in an hour and it infuriates me. I don't know why and so then I feel guilty about getting mad. Im just wondering if anyone else has a night crowd in their bedroom and if so, what do you do about it?? Our kids are only little once and one day the time will come when they won't want to even come home much less get in the bed with us, so how do I keep that in mind at 4am???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...