Friday, July 23, 2010

Ramona and Beezus...candid review

There is only one thing I have to say about the Ramona and Beezus movie that we saw today.  Ready? Here goes...


Just


Go


See


It


Already

That is really all you need to hear.  But since you here, let me just say...I am a super picky movie mom, so for all of you like me { chirp, chirp...anybody there??} I will just go ahead and let you know to forget Plugged-In Online, don't waste your time, even though it is my most favorite movie review website and has an awesome review you can read here.  And if you must see the trailer because you just must, go ahead and watch it here.  

But, seriously, here is what you really need to know...its great, just like the books, of which my girls have read every single one!!


You will fall in love with Mr. Quimby...

You will decide that your children definitely need new wardrobes to match Beezus and Ramona {thank heavens this movie is in set in the fall...we have time}...

You will come home and completely re-decorate your entire house to look like their perfect suburban cottage...

And you will regret ever eating all of that popcorn because Mrs. Quimby is soooo gorgeous!!!  

Now, if that isn't enough let me just tell you again...

Just

Go

See

It

Already

Quite possibly the best movie of the year!  And I'm a tough critic!!  Once you see it please come back and give me your thoughts!!

oh...p.s....I must disclose that Selena Gomez is not forcing me to type this and NO, Im not getting a dime to say this...not even free movie tickets for when I take my kids to go see it again next week...yeah its that good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...