Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Big Daddy Boy

Yesterday was my Big Daddy Boy's birthday and he spent it taking care of me who apparently needs to go to cooking school and learn that when you leave a lid on a pot and boil something for 10 minutes the steam is going to BURN YOU when you take the lid off...so do that quickly OR end up spending your husband's birthday at the doctor with a second degree burn covering most of your fore arm and in BRUTAL amounts of pain {but I did get some pain meds...lots of good sleep}!!!

The good news is that I only have to have my arm wrapped up for A WEEK, TOUCHING NO LIQUIDS, RAW MEAT, or even WATER!!!!  What do I look like a woman with a maid, nanny, and personal chef!  COME ON!!

My Big Daddy boy was quite the trooper though and took great care of me last night even though it was his birthday!!

I love you babe!!!  Happy Birthday!  I will do better next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...