Monday, July 5, 2010

1,000 gifts...

And the list goes on....

0030
Our one nation, that, at least at one time, was under God

0031
The freedom that we have to worship our Lord and to teach our children about Him

0032
The soldiers overseas protecting that precious freedom

0033
The families they have left at home missing them so very much

0034
The first star on a clear summer night

0035
The last walk through a quiet house on my way to bed

0036
My children's precious faces when they are fast asleep

0037
The amazing sun that comes up every morning, new and fresh and new...

0038
God's amazing grace that, just like the sun, is new every morning, for sinners like me




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...