Thursday, July 29, 2010

Not Back to School Blog Hop Round 2


Next week the "Not" Back to School Blog Hops will continue!!  I have been having such a great time over at Amber's The Classic Housewife and I can't wait to crank up the fun next week at Heart of the Matter.  


I love to see what everyone else is doing and it gives me a sense that I am not the only crazy and frazzled person right now.  It seems that I have become a super OCD curriculum addict and it really helps to know that YOU ARE TOO!!!




Some of my favorite blogs have been those that I have found on these blog hops and I think that the information is absolutely priceless.  Head on over to Heart of the Matter and check it out beginning Monday!!  Here is what next month will look like over there...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...