Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tips and Tidbits Tuesday

Okay, ladies, sorry I am so late getting yall's tip to you today! Its been a shorter than usual day and I am telling you someone came right up under me and stole about 4 hours! HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN??? For today's tip...I am going back to where it all began with Tips and Tidbits Tuesday because I have just learned that...are you ready???
HALF OF A DRYER SHEET WORKS JUST AS GOOD AS A WHOLE!!
Can you believe?? I feel completed scammed by Bounce!!!
I am out of dryer sheets and they are on sale NOWHERE, so I decided that I would ration my last one and cut it in half this morning for my 2 loads of laundry. Now I'm wishing I would have dared to try thirds because there is NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL!! I was in complete shock!!! So, now we will get twice as much use out of our dryer sheets before we stash them for glass shower door cleaning!! Doesn't it feel great???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...