Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CVS UPDATE!!

I have just learned that the Right Guard/Dry Idea sale is LIMIT 3!! In the paper in says Limit 1, but I was just in my local CVS and read Limit 3 with my very own eyes...check it out for yourself, but if my calculations are correct that means you could technically (if you play your cards right and buy the Colgate 1st) get a toothpaste and 3 deoderants for $2.00 and change. Not bad if you need to stock up. So here are those transactions for you.
Transaction #1
Colgate toothpaste $2.99 (make sure you get the right one from the advertisement or you won't get the ECB's) - $.75/1 QP from Sunday's paper Total OOP (out of pocket) $2.24 Earn $2.99 in ECB's Transaction #2 Right Guard deoderant $2.99 - $2.99 previous ECB's Total OOP $ FREE Earn $2.00 in ECBs Transaction #3 2 Dry Idea deoderants $2.99 -$2.00 Dry Idea coupon (click here) -$2.00 Dry Idea coupon (click here) Total $1.98 plus tax - $2.00 previous ECB's Total OOP FREE or nearly FREE because all you will be paying is your tax Earn $4.00 in ECB's

All of the pros say never to do more than 3 transactions at a time and I don't really know why. At my CVS the clerks love it when I come in and they think it is hilarious that I understand the Extra Care Program better than they do, but nonetheless, I have never done more than 3 in a particular visit. You may want to keep that in mind as you go out shopping!

I did Transactions #1-#3 today so now I have $4 ECB's leftover to save for next week's treasurers. If you have any ECB's leftover to start with use them on the toothpaste and then you will be spending less than $1.00 on everything. If you have followed along this week, you should be able to do that.
I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!
Remember, living frugally is a choice that is worth every penny!! By spending less on things that don't matter we can spend more on things that do!! Happy Shopping!! As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will do my best to answer it or I will send you to someone who can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...