Friday, March 20, 2009

Old Navy Weekly

If you haven't heard of OldNavyWeekly.com it is a website that Old Navy has with hidden coupons all over it. For the last few weeks they have hidden $50 off of $100 purchase coupons as well as $75 off of $100 purchase on it. This week we weren't so lucky, but there are some $10 off of $50 and $5 off of $25 so if you need to pick up some things this may not be a bad week to go. Just wanted to pass that along and let you know that I will be keeping up with that website and as soon as it updates again I will let you know.
If you never want to miss a thing, subscribe to my blog and you will always be in the know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...