Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas...

from our totally sick, bronchitis infected, kleenex compound to yours!!  I truly hope your day was wonderful and that you found time to REJOICE!  Our Savior is born!!

When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother,
and fell down and worshipped him: and when they opened their treasures,
they presented unto him gifts: gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.


Matthew 2:10-11

p.s. No pics today...I just can't but in case you're wondering...I GOT MY NIKON!!!  YAY!  And so much more that I just cannot wait to share...I will give you a hint...its involves alot of paint and a room upstairs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...