Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1000 Gifts...and the list goes on

Each week I sit and reflect on all of the many blessings we are given each and every day.  I jot them down here because I never want to take them for granted.  Today, I'm a day late, but the list goes on...


0040
cold air and warm fires

0041
electric blankets

0042
afternoon coffee with my favorite man in the world

0043
early morning rising

0044
a God seeking body of believers in a tiny little country church full of love

0045
best friends who can finish your sentences

0046
conversations that never end where they begin and contain very few breaths

0047
lamplight in the evenings

0048
bedtime kisses from sweet smelling little girls

0049
warm socks for bed


0050
Holy Spirit convictions

0051
knowing that the battle for me is already won


0052
doors that He opens...and closes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...