Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall is in the Air

This is our last week of summer before we begin school next week, and you can even feel it in the air.  In the mornings when I go take the dogs out it is so crisp and cool...but it quickly heats to somewhere around 285 degrees before lunch.  Please don't misunderstand.  When you live in South Louisiana, you will take what you can get and right now I will take mornings in the 70's, even if it is only for an hour or two.

We will kick in the school year with the first LSU football game {Geaux Tigers} Saturday night, then celebrate Labor Day at my parent's house and be ready for Tuesday to get into our new school room and dive into our 2nd year of homeschooling!!!  I can hardly wait.  I know that by mid-February I won't be so excited to be cooped up in a school room all day, so I am writing how excited I am now to remind me!!!  It probably won't hurt to be reminded of the warm weather either in February!!!

I hope that you are enjoying your last few days of summer too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...