Monday, May 24, 2010

She Paints the Piano...She Paints the Piano Not...

I've got a design dilemma for all of you...  

I am completely and totally smitten by this

Photo courtesy of designmom

And this

Photo courtesy of desire to inspire

But I am an absolute chicken.  I desperately want to branch out and paint my piano, but don't know if I have what it takes to go with grass green as much as I love it and want to.  So, I need your help...do I paint the piano or not???  And if you think I should...is painting it black just being a plain ole chicken because that very well may be as far as I can go????  Help me blog friends.  To paint or not to paint.  That is the question!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...