Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Raising Canes ~ Free Box Combo...WOW!




If you have a Raising Cane's anywhere even sort of close to you, I hope that you frequent it often.  If you don't...I'm so sorry!!  To me it is by far the best fast food restaurant there is.  My Baton Rouge Mommy just posted an offer for a FREE BOX COMBO when you sign up to be in the Caniac Club.  You can read all about it here, or just go to Raising Cane's and register for the club by clicking here and then clicking "sign up" at the top of the page.  It is self-explanatory from there and when its all done, a window will pop up with your special number.  Write it down and then go to "My Account" and you will get a page that says you have 1 box combo to redeem.  Print it, get in the car, and drive yourself to Raising Cane's pronto!


I see chicken fingers in my family's future tomorrow night!!



Enjoy and thanks to My Baton Rouge Mommy for keeping me up to date on all the good sales and freebies in Baton Rouge!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...