Thursday, January 13, 2011

Planted Bible Study



I cannot tell y'all how excited I am about this new blog and this new Bible study I stumbled upon.  I don't want to confuse you, but I am so excited I am probably talking in circles.  Please bear with me as I try to tell you about the not 1 but 2 amazing new blogs I found!!!

Okay, so in an effort to live more intentionally in 2011, I was searching the web this morning for some new spirit quenching blogs and found this amazing one.  MODSquad.com is a blog for Moms Of Daughters.  Just what my spirit needs.  I was so excited to be able sip my coffee and browse all of the wonderful posts about the calling of a mother.  One of their contributors is this amazing lady.  



This is Melissa and she blogs here.  Her blog is a breath of fresh air I tell you and one that I am so thankful I stumbled upon.  I am most excited about a new Bible study that she is kicking off in February {how bout that for perfect timing, huh}.  The study is entitled PLANTED and here is what it entails...



She describes the study here.

In February, through the online bible study series “PLANTED” 
we’ll discover the harvest yielded from being planted, rooted, pruned and cultivated in the Lord.


***********************************************************

 Oh boy!!!  Doesn't it just sound great!?!  I can't wait!!!  I hope you will join in, and I strongly suggest you go right on over to Madabella and meet Melissa, you will love her, I just know!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...