Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Grab the Big Bop magazine please...

A great blogger friend of mine Taylsa totally brought me back to the good old days of playing HOUSE (Did anyone else play that where you had to list 3 people you wanted to marry, how many kids, blah blah blah and by process of elimination it magically saw into the future and told you the rest of your life?  Or was that just me?) Anyway, this is absolutely like that or those awesome quizzes in the Big Bop magazine that I answered while talking on my swatch phone, in my Z Cavaricci's or Gibeau jeans with the tight roll, and my mall bangs with a little Debbie Gibson in the background (Electric Youth...sorry).  Yes, those were the good ole days and the closest thing I got to going back to my sponge painted teal room and New Kids on the Block posters in this total stalker quiz...I LOVE IT!!  Join in, its fun and if you do leave your blog in the comments so I can come stalk you!!!


What color are your socks right now?  Seriously, socks??  Its 156 degrees in South Louisiana, taking my feet out of the pool is a total chore, Mama aint wearing socks!

What are you listening to right now? Housewives of New Jersey replaying for the 35th time...I don't know why but I never get tired of those girls and their drama...when I grow up I want to be Caroline!


What was the last thing you ate? Homemade Chocolate pie


Can you drive a stick? You betcha!  But I won't because I value my life and the lives of others on the road.


Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Big Daddy Boy


How old are you today? 31 and proud!


What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Did I mention I live in South Louisiana....LSU football and that is final!  GEAUX TIGERS!!


What is your favorite drink? sweet tea


Favorite food? chocolate


What is the last movie you watched? Toy Story 3 and CRIED LIKE A BABY!  I don't want to grow up, I want to play with my toys forever...I hate that Andy is going off to college and secretly I want to be Bonnie...it was horrific I tell ya and I HAD NO KLEENEX, wet sleeves!!!


Favorite day of the year? Christmas


How do you vent anger? I go to the absolute opposite extreme and turn into psycho sweetheart...its kind of scary, there may be a need for medication for folks like me!


What was your favorite toy as a child? Okay, where do I begin, Barbie, with her mansion with the elevator and the pool...Precious Places with the magnetic wand that turned on all the lights, oh or what about the Popples or Pound Puppies, I could go on and on.


Favorite Season? SPRING


Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries


When was the last time you cried? Watching Toy Story 3. It was bad yall, very bad.


What is on the floor of your closet right now? dirty towels, I really need to do a load of laundry


What are you most afraid of? My kids growing up


Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain


Favorite dog breed? Border Collie all the way.  We have one that is 11 and she is the best dog ever!   

Favorite day of the week? Monday, weird I know, but I am a schedule kind of girl and I like to get back on my routine.  It just feels good.



How many states have you lived in? Just Louisiana, born and raised.


Diamonds or pearls? Im with Taylsa, new lens please.


What is your favorite flower? Hydrangea hands down


Did you get an H1N1 vaccine? No way, I will take my chances.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...