Monday, November 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






This is such a great series, stop by Peggy's and see all of the other entries in the 
Simple Woman's Daybook today...

Outside my window... I see a beautiful fall morning and watch the wind blow the tall grass in the field.

I am thinking... how much I wish my kids were here with me to enjoy the day.

I am thankful for... my church family and the many ways the Lord has blessed our church this year.

I am wearing... a long sleeve shirt and blue jeans with brown Volotile flip flops (my fave).

I am remembering... all of the wonderful Thanksgiving memories I have had over the years.

I am going... to the kids' school later to distribute fund raiser products that were delivered today.

I am reading... 501 Old Fashioned Ideas to Simplify Your Life by Susan Wagoneer and its great!!

I am hoping... to finalize plans for the upcoming holidays today.

On my mind... a personal dilema I have been struggling with lately.

From the learning rooms... just finished reading Genesis 17-20 and learned that God is in complete control of our every move.  He may allow us to do what we think is right from time to time, but He is still in total control.

Noticing that... I really miss my kids when they are away from me all day.

Pondering these words... Where were you when I created the foundation of the world?

From the kitchen... Seafood Gumbo for the first cold night of the year.

Around the house... everything is surprisingly clean...for a Monday.

One of my favorite things... knowing all of my tasks are complete ahead of schedule.

From my picture journal...

oh the lazy days of summer...

1 comment:

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...