Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CVS 101...For all my Facebook friends who think I am CRAZY!!

Good morning ladies!! Yesterday I posted about my CVS trip on my Facebook and got the most hilarious response ever!! My phone has been ringing off the hook and my inbox is exploding with friends who either think I am completely out of mind and that this is a huge scam that is somehow making me money by getting more people involved OR they want to know how to do it. Either way of thinking can be answered by just seeing how this works!! If you are also new to the whole CVS thing, you will be so excited about this too! Everything you need to know can be found at Frugal Coupon Living. Ashley over there is awesome, and is great at explaining the whole process! She details everything out and then posts exactly what she does. It is very helpful. I love to sit down on Sunday afternoons with a good cup of coffee, all of my coupons and what everybody else is buying to get all good and organized for my trip. Once you get the hang of it, you will appreciate everyone else's transactions so go over to Keeping His Kingdom First and get in on the $5 CVS Challenge. Then you can see how best to stretch your money!!
Good luck! Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...