Saturday, January 3, 2009

Motivate Me Mondays!

I have just joined the 5AM Club at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee. This is so exciting as it will be a motivation to get up early and have some quiet time with the Lord. This is something that is so hard for me because I am neither a night owl or a morning bird! Im a mid-morning/early afternoon kind of gal. But for me, this challenge is one that is desparately needed. I have been really struggling because it is so difficult to wake up when the kids wake up and go to bed when the kids go to bed. I find that our moods are so much different when I am up earlier, even if just 15 minutes, than they are and have a little while to myself in the evenings. This will be an encouraging and very inspiring time to be awake in peace with the Lord and see how He is speaking to others and motivating them to begin their day with Him. Even though I have only been on the "blog scene" for a little over a week and have only had 2 comments (so sad I know) I am so excited about what friendships I will begin and where 2009 will lead me!! I can't wait for this new year and new routines!! Check out the details for the 5AM Club and Motivate Me Mondays at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee by clicking here!

1 comment:

  1. Maddox is my alarm clock. But on the rare morning I am up before him, I feel I am a better mom because I have gotten myself together. While I am very much a night owl, your blog has shown me what all I can accomplish by waking up just a little bit earlier.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...