Friday, August 13, 2010

Home Designing Goodness



If you know me at all you will know that I am a home design FREAKO.  We have built 4 houses and my husband and I have done all the design work in every one of them...sometimes that was a good thing, sometimes it wasn't!

But, let me just say that we have nothing on this blogger I found this morning!  They have renovated 6 houses while raising 3 kids, and she absolutely is an interior designing genius.  Go check out Autumn over at Design Dump...you will be in awe I promise.  And as a woman after my own heart, she tells you where everything comes from and how she did it all....I LOVE HER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...