Friday, January 8, 2010

Mom Heart Conference Here I Come


I just finished registering for the Mom Heart Conference in Dallas!  Im so excited an cannot wait to hit the road.  This event is put on by Whole Heart Ministries founded by Sally Clarkson (click here for her amazing blog) and her husband Clay.  Okay, for a little background...if you have never heard of these people before go to Amazon right now and order every single one of her books.  When you get to her books, you will see that every single on of them has a 5 star rating...and for a good reason.  She is an amazing wife, mother, and teacher to her children.  She has homeschooled all 4 of them for like 25 years and has only one lonely teenager left at home, yall she soooo gets it!


I began reading her books back in like 2005 when my girls were very young.  I was so inspired by her from the first line of the first book I read.  From then, I was hooked.  Some of her book titles are Seasons of a Mother's Heart, The Mission of Motherhood, The Ministry of Motherhood, The Mom Walk, and her brand new book releasing on January 19 Dancing with my Father...okay really do I need to say more??


She will be speaking in a few cities in the next month or so.  If you are near any of them I think that you would be blessed by what you will hear.  If by some chance you are going to the conference in Dallas, please let me know and lets make plans to meet.  I will be there with Kayce from Pastorette's Progress and we would LOVE to see you!!  By the way, this will be my very first time to ever leave my husband and kids to go anywhere.  I feel so sheltered, but I love it that way.  I am excited, nervous, scared, and anxious all at the same time.  I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store.


I told yall I had big plans for 2010..I quit school because of recess...because I don't play!


Keep warm yall and have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...