Tuesday, January 5, 2010

100th Post and a new look!!

I'm so excited that this is my 100th post and have been working all morning to do the unthinkable.  I somehow created my very own blog background/header stuff.  How??  I have no idea, but as you can see the background part took a whole lotta skillz!!  And, with the help of some very smart folks like this and this...I have managed to pull it off.  I love it and am very proud of myself for figuring it all out, sort of...


Anyway, happy 100th post...I never thought that I would enjoy blogging as much as I do or that I would've "met" so many great gals that I could really be great friends with.  


...Now will someone please add graphic web designer to my resume...mmkkaayy thanks!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...