Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Simple Mom...You Must Go There Now!!!

Isn't it the best feeling in the world when you come across a new blogger that could really be your BFF in real life??  I think so and believe me I tend to be a little bit "stalker-ish" when I find my new BFF's.  So, in advance please let me just say to Tsh and all of the contributors...I am your new BFF and please love me in spite of my stalker ways...I truly mean no harm...really you can ask Edie and Nester and Christy and Sally...Im truly harmless I promise!!

Aaaah...now that that is out of the way and I have confessed my celebrity stricken state, let me introduce you to a new network of writers that have teamed up with Simple Mom to inspire us in the world of kids, eating, homeschooling, and motherhood...It is Simple Living Media and they have launched this new site and it is chock full of goodies...like awesome giveaways this week that you won't even believe.  Now go forth and enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...