Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Keepers of the Faith Group

I am very excited to tell you about a club that a few of my friends and I have just gotten started with our daughters called Keepers of the Faith. If you go to their website www.keepersofthefaith.com you will see how amazing this little club is
and how much our daughters desperately need this.
This is going to be so much fun!!
In a world that no longer values homemaking or godly character in women, but instead encourages "SELF SELF SELF", Im excited to have the opportunity to teach my girls about the importance of being a home maker and the role that God has called upon each of us.
For more on being a keeper of the home click here.
We will meet, Lord willing, once a month starting in November (hopefully...it was supposed to be October, but that has come and gone) and I will be sure to post pics and details, in case this is something you want to start in your own home, church, or community.
I cannot promise you it will be perfect...although I am a true perfectionist. But I can tell you that we are going to have a great time and teach our girls and ourselves a thing or two for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one...so thanks so much for leaving me a little note!!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...